The B135 is an urban saddle for the upright position featuring double rear coil springs and a double-loop front spring. A comfortable saddle for casual riding featuring the same width as our B67 model
Requires Pillar or Layback style seatpost (sold separately)
- HANDMADE IN ENGLAND - Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using 100 year old traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather on the planet.
- VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER- The B135 has a leather top made from the finest 3.5mm vegetable tanned leather.
- DOUBLE COIL/LOOP SPRINGS- Features double rear coil springs and double loop front springs.
- BROTHER OF B66- The classic B66 lent its seat shape for the creation of the B135.
- STEEL RIVETS- The rivets are made of 100% tubular steel and accompanying aluminum work.
- Includes new alloy retrofit seatpost